Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Picture Perfect Party Suite Class to Go!

I've been asked by many of my customers to create card kits for them to buy. Sinc I had no idea how to go about it I called Stampin' Ups Demo Support and asked what I was allowed to include in a kit. 
So here is my first kit!
Picture Perfect Party Suite Card Kit $36 shipped!
12------------------11" x 4 1/4" in a combination of  Whisper White, Peekaboo Peach, Pool Party, 
                             Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst & Bermuda Bay
12------------------5 1/2" x 8 1/2" in a cobination of Whisper White, Peekaboo Peach, Pool Party, 
                             Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst & Bermuda Bay
18------------------4" x 5 1/4" in a combination of Basic Black, Peekaboo Peach, Pool Party, 
                            Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst & Bermuda Bay
24----------------- 6" x 6"Picture Perfect DSP 2 each of 12 Designs
6-------------------Metallic Doilies 3 each in 2 sizes- gold and silver
8-------------------Doilies
4-------------------Adhesive backed "Celebrate" diecuts in Gold Glitter & Basic Black
4-------------------Basic Black adhesive backed "Happy Birthday" diecuts
8-------------------Glitter Scallop Circles
12------------------Stitched Circles
6--------------------Banners in Pool Party & Whisper White
2 yds each--------Berry Burst Woven Ribbon, Lemon Lime Twist Ombre Ribbon, Burmuda Bay
                           Cheveron Ribbon, Black Sequin Trim & Gold Sequin Trim
24------------------Whisper White Envelopes

PDF with instructions for these cards:


Payment for kit will be invoiced through Paypal. Email me at kath.ricks@gmail.com.

To complete cards you will need Picture Perfect Birthday and ink.  There are a couple other iteems that are found in the Picture Perfect Party Suite. You can purchase them through my Stampin' Up store ussing the links below.  The kit will be invoiced through PayPal so email me so I can invoice you.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment