Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge 137 - Penny's Masculine "Anything Goes" Challenge

Penny is the host for this weeks challenge.

The morning of my husbands birthday as I headed down to my craft room my husband asked what I was planning to do. I told him I was going to make him a birthday card. He said, "Make it an awesome one". So I did!
I used two stamp sets for this card Marquee Messages and Guy Greetings. Cardstock is Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Real Red and Dapper Denim. The ink is Memento Jet Black, Real Red, Dapper Denim and Crushed Curry.

I colored Rhinestone Gems with a sharpie before adding them as lights on the sign.

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kath your husband must have had a good "chuckle" when he opened up this "Awesome" card! I love how you coloured the marquee and the various titles he has and the yellow rhinestones to light it all up. Having the word AWESOME out front and center is like the icing on the cake. Great card, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to take your husband's comment and "run with it". Love the marquee and the way you combined the two stamp sets. The colours really add to the awesome-ness, too. Finishing up with the glittery yellow rhinestones--brilliant. I'll bet he loved it.

    ReplyDelete