Sunday, January 25, 2015

Watercooler Challenges

(click on the banner to go to the challenge blog)

This time the challenge is CASE the Occasions catalog. I am CASEing the card found at the top of page 34.
Stamps: Indescribable Gift & Gorgeous Grunge 
Paper: Whisper White, Blushing Bride & Baked Brown Sugar CS
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Memento Tuxedo Black & So Saffron Ink Pads, Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette & Wild Wasabi Blendabilities 
Misc: retired lace

I really rarely sell Easter cards and I don't send them either, so I changed this one into a birthday card.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely take on this card, Kath! Thanks for playing along with the watercooler challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! You will have to teach me how to color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kath, this is stunning! I love the way you've coloured your flowers and the subtlety of that combined with the splatters. I think that changing your card to a Birthday theme was brilliant.

    ReplyDelete