Friday, January 2, 2015

A New Year

This year Stampin' UP! has added an additional 20 days to Sale-a-bration! This year it launches on the same day as the Occasions Catalog. So on January 6th not only can you start buying from the Occasions catalog for every $50 you spend from it and/or the annual catalog you can choose a free item from the Sale-a-bration catalog.

I will be giving you an early peek of some of the items from both catalogs starting today.

The first item in the Occasions catalog that caught my eye was "From the Herd". I am part of a group of demos that call ourselves the llamas, so when I saw this set I had to get it. the image reminds me of this photo.
 There is 3 choices for this set, wood, clear mount & photopolymer. The set has 13 stamps.

Stamps: From the Herd
Paper: Whisper White, Island Indigo, Soft Suede
Ink:  Early Espresso, Memento Tuxedo Black, & Blendabilities
Misc: Woodgrain Textured Embossing Folder & Big Shot

I swiped the Early Espresso ink pad across the raise portion of the embossing folder before running it through the Big Shot.

If you haven't bought yourself the Big Shot yet Sale- a- bration is the perfect time, By adding the least expensive item to your order you will get 2 free items from the Sale-a-bration catalog.


No comments:

Post a Comment