Thursday, December 11, 2014

Wacky Watercooler Blog Hop




This month we are sharing our "Best of/ Favorite" Blog Hop.  Our "Best of/ Favorite"CASE of a fellow Hoppers projects (I drew Marie's name). Our "Best of/ Favorite" of Retired product. Also our "Best of/ Favorite" Current product.  All in time for those last minute projects. We hop in a circle so keep clicking on next until you return to your starting point. If you hopped over from Stephanie's Blog, Welcome!

First up I CASEd Marie Green's last project from our last hop, you can see her project here. Her Project was my starting point but turned out much different, I went simpler(could it be I am lazy?) I had my boxes sitting on my table last week when my daughters friend stopped by, she loved them!
Paper: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler & Mossy Meadow CS, retired DSP
Misc: Little Letters Thinlits, Artisan Label Punch, Dimensionals & Gift Box Punch Board

Next up features retired product(yes my stash is large). This card is fun because only the letters hold the two panels together(use your grid paper to keep the two pieces straight and even).
Stamp: retired(I don't remember the name, I keep every snowman stamp I buy and keep them together in one box)
Paper: Whisper White & Cherry Cobbler CS Retired DSP
Ink: Stazon, Soft Sky, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Old Olive, Island Indigo, Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip, Basic Gray & Tangelo Tango
Misc: Blender Pen. Dazzling Details, Little Letters Thinelits

Last is Current Products. Lovely as a Tree has to be one of the most versatile sets that Stampin' Up carries.
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Gorgeous Grunge & Holiday Home(Yes I bought it mostly for the santa sled with reindeer)
Paper: Whisper White & Night of Navy
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark, Island Indigo, Night of Navy, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip
Misc: Deco Label Framelits, White Embossing Powder, Irridecent Ice, Dimensionals & Dazzling Details

So there you have it my "Best of/ Favorite" now please hop on and see what Marsha has to share. I am sure you will find lots of ideas to help you use up your "stash"




13 comments:

  1. Love all your projects. I didn't have time to make a favorite retired item but I do agree that the lovely as a tree is definitely a favorite, and I'm glad it's still around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all, esp those CAS and adorable little boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the boxes - even better than mine! Thanks for the CASE! The snowman card truly is a merry card! Adorable! The Best of current is a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree with you about Lovely as a Tree. It is a classic! The JOY boxes are so striking - love the rich colours you used. And there is nothing like a happy group of snow-people to bring a smile to your face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them all! The little boxes are adorable; I'm a sucker for any snowman, as well! Your colouring on the Lovely as a Tree card is to die for - great job! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for being part of this wonderful blog hop. I think it's our best so far, don't you?

    Could it be that you are lazy? You, the person who has had shoulder surgery so recently and yet still managed to create three stunning projects. Lazy, indeed! I love the way you've made Marie's boxes your own while staying true to her inspiration. That's exactly what we should get from each other, inspiration. I can't remember the name of that snowman stamp either but I think it was a single a couple of years ago. I didn't get it and have regretted that, especially when I see it used as well as in your card.

    Yes, Lovely as a Tree is definitely right up there near the top of my favourites list. It remains one of the most versatile stamps I own. Love the way you've used it along with Santa in his sleigh. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm CASEing those boxes tonight! What a great decoration, and would be a cute gift set. I like the snowman card--is that a window sheet in the middle? Great! And of course, Lovely as a Tree--who doesn't love that? Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fabulous cards & boxes!!! That snowman stamp must be a real oldie because I don't recognize it. I think I love your last card best - so many beautiful techniques in one card and it's spectacular!!!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kath, love all of these projects. I don't know that I could have accomplished this with 2 bum shoulders. I especially love that little snowman card. Love snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All your projdcts are lovely -as always. But I love the LAAT card. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all your projects, Kath! Now I need to get busy doing some CASEing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant designs one and all Miss Kath. Nope...you aren't lazy...just recovering...and smart enough to keep it simple. Gotta love that KISS principle.

    The snowman set by the way is Frosty Friends from the 2012 Holiday Catalog. A singleton stamp and very cute! Smart you to have held onto it.

    Thanks Kath for adding so much to the many hops you've contributed to and for adding so much inspiration in between as well. Hugs and love my hop sister!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those boxes! All your projects are fantastic though!

    ReplyDelete