Sunday, October 12, 2014

Itty Bitty Banners- Thank You

I know I have mentioned it before but I have had a great need for thank you cards this year.  It has been a year full of surgeries for my husband and myself.  In February my husband had total knee replacements for both his knees. June I had both of my knee scoped, September I had a partial rotator cuff tear repaired as well as a spur removed and two of the bones shaved down in my right shoulder. Next month I'll have my left shoulder done. Through out all of the recoveries we have had many friends and neighbors help us out, we have had many meals brought to us. Thus the need for Thank you cards.

Stamps: Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar and Crisp Cantaloupe
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake CS and Lullaby DSP
Misc: Tea Time Doilies, Crisp Cantaloupe Thick Bakers Twine, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment