Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Small Photo Book for My Son

Today my son leaves to serve a two year mission in Nagoya Japan for our church.  First he will spend two months in the Missionary Training Center in Provo, Utah.  I wanted to make something for him to take with him that would not take up much space in his suitcase.
I used the Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit to make the book(I will be doing a class in June for this). I needed elastic to keep in closed so I trimmed the ruffles off of the Coastal Cabana Ribbon and Fray checked the edge. The tabs have photos and messages from the family and some photos of his friends.


1 comment:

  1. Love your album and I'm certain your son loves it as well. What a great way for him to feel close to everyone while he's off on his great adventure. Kudos to him for the time he's giving to others.

    ReplyDelete