Sunday, December 15, 2013

CASEing Terri Antoniw

I CASEd a card from one of the blog hops I was in this fall, the card I CASEd can be found here. I changed it up a bit.


  • The card base is Whisper White CS, layered with Soft Suede CS.
  • I stamped Gorgeous Grunge  In Backed Brown Sugar on a piece of Whisper White cut at 3 3/4"x 5". I also stamped a phrase from Christmas Messages in Soft Suede. I added the tiniest pearls to the back ground.
  • I stamped the single Christmas Star on a piece of Whisper White in Baked Brown Sugar, I cut it out and scored it along the un-stamped lines. Folding every other line as Mountain or Valley.I stacked 4 Dimensionals at the center back of the star. I added a Glue Dot to the tip of each star point. I added the star to the card front. 
  • Last I added a pearl to the center of the star. 

No comments:

Post a Comment