Sunday, May 12, 2013

Simply Sketched Sneak Peek II

First, Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers!

This image is what I bought Simply Sketched for! I used five New products on this card.

  •  The card base is Pear Pizzazz a returning color to the Subtles Ink family. The front is Very Vanilla the was ran through the Big Shot in a new embossing folder called Modern Mosaic(there is a matching Punch).
  • I stamped the image on Watercolor Paper and then cut it out with a Ovals Collection Framelit, I cut a piece of Old Olive with the next size larger. I colored the poppy with a New In Color Strawberry Slush and with Old Olive with shadows done in Soft Sky.
  • I stamped the phrase from a New stamp set called Label Love, in Strawberry Slush, on a scrap of Very Vanilla and punched it out with a New punch called Artisan Label. I layered it onto a Decorative Label punch Old Olive CS I ran through the Big Shot in the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. I cut away the center of the Old Olive piece so that it fit around the phrase. The phrase is popped up on the piece with Dimensional and added to the card.
So I hope you like my sneak peek, I can't wait until June 1 when we can order from the complete catalog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment