Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Magic Snowflake Technique

So this (Magic Snowflake) is this months technique for club over the next few days I will show you the cards I decided not to do for club and then I will post the card we made.

So this is my first idea

  • The card base is Whisper White with a front of Rose Red layered with Cherry Cobbler.
  • On Glossy CS I stamped the phrase from Wacky Wishes(Hostess Set) and did the Magic Snowflake Technique using Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo and Rose Red.
  • I made a Cherry Cobbler band across the front with a Adorning Accent folder layered on Whisper White that was cut with the Adorning Accents Edgelit,
  • On Whisper White I stamped the heart from Heats a Flutter in Rose Red and Cherry Cobbler and added them to the card.
So this was card number 1.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I've never heard of the magic snowflake technique. I'm going to have to try it soon.

    ReplyDelete