Saturday, September 1, 2012

Fabulous Florets

So have you heard of the September Special?

During September, get a FREE spool of 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon with every
$40 purchase. Choose from any of our 2012-2014 In Colors—or earn all five!

Several of my customers have asked for cards designed without any phrase added to them, this is one of those cards.  It would be very easy to add a banner with a phrase relating to any occasion you wanted a card for.

  • The card base is Very Vanilla CS with a front of Raspberry Ripple that was run through the Big Shot in the Fancy Fan Folder.
  • On a piece of Very Vanilla CS cut at 3 1/2" x 4 3/4" I stamped the leaves from Fabulous Florets with Lucky Limeade.
  • On a Scrap of Watercolor Paper I stamped the largest leaf with Lucky Limeade I added more color with Old Olive Ink and an Aqua Painter, after it dried I cut it out and popped it up with Dimensioals over the same leaf in the design.
  • On another scrap of Watercolor Paper I stamp the smallest flower from the set with Stazon, I colored it with Ink and an Aqua Painter and after it died I cut it out and popped it up With Dimensionals overlapping the popped up leaf.
There you have it a card without a phrase.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! It is sometimes nice to have a selection of cards without sentiments that can be used for different occassions, and this card works perfect for that. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually prefer the cards with no sentiment on the front - that way they could be used for so many different occasions!
    This is so lovely! A single flower and just beautiful.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this stamp set. You colored it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete