Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Two by Two

I don't know if you have the same problem as me, but if I have been unable to stamp for awhile I find it hard to do. So my go to is Watercoloring. Here is what I made.

  • Card base is So Saffron with the front embossed with the Chevron Embossing Folder.
  • The image was stamped on Watercolor Paper with Stazon and colored with Ink and an Aqua Painter. The image was then cut out with the Label Framelit.
  • I used the next size larger Label Framelit to cut a piece of Midnight Muse CS, I then embossed it with the Argyle Embossing Folder.
I think it makes a fun baby card, what do you think?

4 comments:

  1. I love the way you colored the animals, and the Chevron folder looks very cool too! It's just adorable.

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely adorable!! I love the way you colored it in. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fun card and the chevron embossing folder tfs

    ReplyDelete