Sunday, August 26, 2012

Serene Silhouettes

These were taken last night with my phone while we were driving to visit my daughter and son in law. I thought the evening sky was so pretty last night.
I am sure you didn't come to see the evening sky so here is a card that I recently made. I have been working on cards that will be in my Card Buffet Tuesdays. This is one of them.
The card is a CASE of this card.


  • The card base is Whisper White,
  • I colored the stamp from Serene Silhouettes with markers, the first time with Primrose Petals and Lucky Limeade and stamped. The again with Raspberry Ripple and Old Olive, and stamped it slightly above the first stamping. The third time I just colored the grasses with Lucky Limeade and stamped to fill in. 
  • I used a Sponge Dauber and Old Olive to add more color to the base.
  • I stamped the phrase from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Old Olive.
  • I added a butterfly from the  Beautiful Butterflies Sizzlit in Raspberry Ripple.

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully done! Always happy to hear someone got their mojo back!!! Happy stamping,
    Cindy Elam

    ReplyDelete