Friday, May 11, 2012

Father's Day or Birthday


I made this card a couple of moths ago and forgot to post it. The two stamp sets I used were in the Occasions Mini and sadly they are no longer available. But if you bought these here is an idea.

  • The card base is Crumb Cake with a front of Well Worn DSP. 
  • I ran a narrow strip( it was leftovers from a different project) through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. I added it across the bottom third of the card.
  • I stamped the image from "Packed for Dad" in Cajun Craze on So Saffron CS I layered it onto a piece of Early Espresso and popped it up with Dimensionals.
  • On a scrap of Naturals White I stamped dad from "Loved One"s in Not Quite Navy and punched it with the Decorative Label punch.I attached it to the corner of my image with a Mini Library Clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment