Thursday, May 31, 2012

Countryside- Father's Day

I love texture!

  • The card base is Naturals White that I ran through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.
  • I cut a piece of Watercolor Paper with a Label Framelit then stamped the image from Countryside with Stazon on it I colored it with ink and an Aqua Painter.
  • The phrase is from Teeny Tiny Wishes, I stamped with Not Quite Navy  on a scrap of Naturals White the cut it with a new Framelit called Bitty Banners Framelits (available at noon tomorrow). I used the Bone Folder to break the fibers in the paper to give it some curl, then sponged the edges with Not Quite Navy.
  • I layered the image on a piece of Well Worn DSP cut a size larger the the image.
Simple but I like it, hope that you do too.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this Father's Day card. Great job. Don't you love the framelits?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Father's Day card! thanks so much for sharing it. I love the way the embossing folders dress up our cards.

    ReplyDelete