Friday, April 6, 2012

Every Egg

Here is the last Easter card I made.
I had strips of Watercolor  paper left over from cutting paper for a class. . .here is what I ended up doing with them.

  • The card base is Whisper White( I know rare for me to use white with Watercolor paper but the DSP I was using had a white background) I cut the bottom off the front of the card with the Adorning Accents Edgelits die, then embossed it top and bottom with the Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folders,
  • On the bottom of the inside of the card I added a strip of DSP from the Summer Smooches promotion. The design reminds me of eggs.
  • On a strip of Watercolor paper I ran the Every Egg wheel in Stazon across the strip. I colored the images with Watercolor Wonder Crayons and an Aqua Painter.
  • I layered the image onto a piece of Island Indigo and then onto two pieces of Daffodil Delight that had been punched with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch.
I think this is my favorite of the Easter cards I made this year. Do you have a favorite?

Well it is snowing here and no longer looks and feels like spring. I need to go out on knock snow off the branches of the trees that are in bloom. Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. What a cute Happy Easter card this is. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card - I really like the way you used the edgelit and the layer between the two. Thanks for blessing my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh!! I love them cute bunnies! I love how you did the edge and putting the paper on the inside!!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh!! I love them cute bunnies! I love how you did the edge and putting the paper on the inside!!

    Hugs
    Shirley
    www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    I am not sure why your word verification makes me Anonymous Weird. You can take that off by going to "Settings" then "Comments"

    ReplyDelete