Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Apothecary Art

Here is another card in my Tuesday Card Buffet. This one uses Apothecary Art and matching Framelit.

  • The card base is Whisper White that has the front ran through the Big Shot with the Finial Press embossing folder.
  • I inked the image in Calypso Coral and stamped it on a scrap of Whisper White CS and then cut it out with a Framelit.  After cleaning the stamp I used markers to color the image in the center(Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Poppy Parade) stamped it onto another scrap and found the corresponding circle punch and punched, popped the center with Dimensionals.
  • I cut a Calypso Coral CS with the next size larger Framelit, centered it near the top of the card and then used Dimensionals to pop the image up on it.
You are welcome to stop by on Tuesdays to stamp, I have 8 or more cards choices every week, two cards that you can choose to make use retired but well loved sets, you know the ones that go for a small fortune if they come up for sale.

6 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful card! I love the circle in the center of the Label Framelits. Thanks for blessing my day and inspiring my art. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Love all the white with just a touch of color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the color combinations. It looks so fresh and crisp. Thanks so much for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love apothecary art set and I really love your choice of colors too, so pretty against the white BG.

    ReplyDelete