Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Trying to get back into the swing of things. . .

It has been hard trying to catch up after being gone for two months! It seems not much was done around the house. . . the yard is out of control. . . I'm not sure if I remember how to stamp. . .



Today's card is one that I can't decide if I like, but here is what I did:
  • The base is Whisper White with a front of Calypso Coral
  • I ran a 3 3/4" x 5" piece of Whisper White through the Big Shot in the Houndstooth folder and added it to the front.
  • I punched two holes near the fold and ran Black Scallop dotted ribbon through it and knotted it.
  • On Whisper White I stamped Birthday Wishes from Bring On the Cake with Stazon and punched it with the Wide Oval punch.
  • I punched a Decorative Label from Calypso Coral and added it to the front with the the phrase popped up with Dimensionals.
So that is the card.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog. I'm following you through Stampin Connectin. Please follow my blog at www.danadoodledesigns.blogspot.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete