Thursday, August 25, 2011

Six days left in the Summer Mini!

Crazy for Cup Cakes plus the Hostess Set from the Summer Mini Swirls & Curls Verses
  • The card base is Pear Pizazz with a front of Concord Crush, then Daffodil Delight, then Whisper White.
  • On the Whisper White layer I stamped the balloons from Crazy for Cupcakes with Stazon.
  • On Watercolor Paper I stamped just the balloon part six times with Stazon. and then colored them Pear Pizazz, Concord Crush, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, and Pacific Point. I cut each balloon out and started layering them on the previously stamped balloons, popping the center one up with Dimensionals.
  • I stamped the happy birthday from Swirls and Curls Verses in Stazon on a strip of Whisper White that I ribbon cut the ends of. I colored the two balloons with a Blender Pen and ink. I then layered it on Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight and then Concord Crush.
  • Finally I added the layered phrase onto the front of my card.
SO the Summer Mini is coming to an end and if there is any sets that you are interested in call or email me with your order before we say good bye to them :).

No comments:

Post a Comment