Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Accordion Rosette (or lollies) Wreath

You may have heard that the upcoming Holiday Mini has a scoring tool and I am happy that Stampin' UP! has added Simply Scored. While I had a Score Pad I decided to pre-order the Simply Scored and this is the project that I made using it.

I used DSP from the Up coming Mini that is called Pick Your Poison. I used  Pumpkin Pie, Perfect Plum and Pear Pizazz CS.
I cut strips at 1", 1 1/2" and 2" wide -DSP was 12" long and the CS was 11" long. They were scored every 1/2" and each rosette was made with two strips.
The Happy Halloween is from the Up coming Mini as well. it is called Hand Penned Holidays.

I am planning a class in making the wreath, there will be Halloween, Autumn or Christmas as a choice.

Let me know what you think :)

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love the little rosettes and all the scoring. Can't wait to order for of those scoring tools.
    Very cute wreath!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these wreaths and that you used a Halloween theme on this one!! :) Following you now from SC!

    ReplyDelete