Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Birthday America!

I thought this was a fun birthday card, It uses one stamp set and the Cupcake Builder punch.

  • The card base is Whisper White with a front of Pretty in Pink that I ran through the Big Shot with the Vintage Wallpaper folder.
  • I ran a scrap of Whisper White through the Big Shot using the Manhattan Flower folder, I then punched it with the Cupcake Builder Punch, that way I had swirls for the frosting
  • I ran Cherry Cobbler CS through the Crimper and then punched it out so that the cupcake wrapper was pleated, and Finally the Cherry is Poppy Parade CS that has Crystal Effects on it.
  • The Cupcake was popped up on a Pretty in Pink oval using Dimensionals.
  • The oval was placed on a rectangle of Whisper White that had Happy Birthday stamped in Cherry Cobbler at the bottom, the Whisper White was mounted onto a piece of Cherry Cobbler CS and then was added to the card front.
My order from the new catalog should arrive tomorrow, I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Cute, and fun! I'm now following your blog via Stampin Connections.

    http://wwwjeansjewels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete