Monday, March 14, 2011

Tiny Tags with Elements of Style

I was trying to come up with ideas for my club this month (before I had decided to go with the Easter theme) this was one I decided not to do (I couldn't think of a coordinating project).  I really like how the card turned out and may add a variation to one of the upcoming classes I am holding.
  • My card base is Very Vanilla
  • The front is cut a little smaller then I normally cut them 3 3/4" x 5" I used Cherry Cobbler with Elements of Style stamped with Versa Mark. I added a layer of Wild Wasabi also stamped with Elements of Style and Versa Mark.
  • I used the Beveled Windowpanes from the Occasions Mini for the focal point of the card. I stamped a flower image from Tiny Tags on Very Vanilla using the Cherry Cobbler and Wild Wasabi Markers. The image is held to the Windowpane with Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding and instead of a knot it is held together with one of the Green Rhinestone Brads from the main catalog.  I used snail adhesive to attach it to the card front.
I really like the richness of the colors and it was fun to work with the windowpanes.  I made one other card with the windowpanes that I'll show to you later.  Have a great day and go ahead and stamp something. ;)

2 comments:

  1. LOVELY! Really like the simplicity of this - yet it's just gorgeous. So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really caught my eye Kath. Great card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete