Thursday, March 31, 2011

Punch Bunch- Sale-a-bration- Last day

My first blog post was on March 31, 2008, Hopefully my blogging has improved since I started and hopefully it will continue to improve. I signed up to be a demonstrator on  April 26, 2007.  I thought maybe it was time for blog candy!  So leave a comment on my blog and I will draw from those comments left from today until April 10th. The Blog candy will be a wood mount stamp set of the Level 1 Hostess set Birthday Bakery. The following are links to some of the cards I have made with this set.
http://kath-allthatscrap.blogspot.com/2011/02/birthday-bakery.html
http://kath-allthatscrap.blogspot.com/2010/10/birthday-bakery.html
http://kath-allthatscrap.blogspot.com/2010/10/birthday-bakery-cakes.html

On to todays card.
Today is the last day of Sale-a-bration so I am showing a card using the free Punch Bunch set
  • The card base is Very Vanilla that has a front Made of two pieces from the DSP Blueberry Crisp. I punched a piece of Basic Black CS with the Scallop Ribbon Punch and used it to cover up the seam.
  • I used the ribbon punch to make the frame of Pacific Point CS.
  • The Happy Birthday is stamped on Whisper White with Pacific Point and punch out with the Scallop Square punch. It was layered on a square of Basic Black and again on Whisper White then added to the frame.
I started this post at 8 am and now it is 4:30 pm and I am finally able to finish and post it. Remember to leave a comment if you are interested in winning the stamp set.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card. Lvoe that Pacific Point blue and your patterned paper. AND, CONGRATS on your blog-aversary (Surely that's not a word!). Anyway, love your blog and so glad I found it....Hope you have alot more blog aversaries!

    ReplyDelete