Thursday, March 17, 2011

Because I Care- Beveled Windowpane

Happy St. Patrick's Day, I hope you are wearing green ;). 

When I was playing with the Beveled Windowpanes I had a stack of Watercolor paper strips lest over from when I had cut paper for a different project so I decided to try and use them up.
  • The card base is Confetti White(I bet you thought I only use Whisper White)
  • I stamped the Hydrangea from Because I Care randomly on the strip of Watercolor paper using Stazon. I colored the with Watercolor Crayons, Markers and an Aqua Painter. I tried to stick with Hydrangea colors so I used Bashful Blue and Marina Mist and Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose. The leaves are Old Olive.
  • I layered the image onto a piece of Old Olive and I punched the Regal Rose strips with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon and layered it with only the scallops showing on another piece of Old Olive.
  • I added the layered image to the card base.
  • I stamped the Thanks so much from Tiny Tags onto a scrap of Confetti White and layered a Windowpane over it with Marina Mist Taffeta Ribbon tied with Linen Thread with a button from  Bitty Buttons.
So I hope you like this second Windowpane card and yes the blob on the card front must have been something on the camera lens because it isn't on the card.

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!! I've been looking for a project using left over scraps and viola...here it is!! Thanks for the inspiration. It's only 6:30 in the mornin', but I'm ready to stamp!! :) Have a great weekend Kath and thanks again.

    ReplyDelete