Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Christmas Wish. . .Welcome Christmas

Here is another card using Welcome Christmas, I hope you like it.
  • The card base is Garden Green with a front of Very Vanilla, then a layer of Cherry Cobbler,
  • I stamped the image in Cherry Cobbler onto Very Vanilla, using the same color I stamped the phrase from Home for Christmas.
  • After stamping I ran the image through the Big Shot in the Square Lattice folder and added it to the layers on the card base.
  • I wrapped a piece of the Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding around the card and knotted.
  • I stamped the word Merry in Garden Green on Very Vanilla and punched it out with the jewelry tag punch. I threaded it onto a piece of crochet thread that I had colored Garden Green and tied it to the knot of the seam binding.
I hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card for the holidays. Love that touch of green. So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete