Wednesday, October 13, 2010

More- Happiness Shared

So as I am sure you have figured out, I love to watercolor! Here is another Happiness Shared card.
  • The card base is Very Vanilla, I ran it through the Big Shot with the Elegant Lines folder before I folded it in half.
  • I stamped both images with Stazon onto Watercolor paper and watercolored with markers and an Aqua Painter.  Colors used, Rose- Regal Rose and Rose Red, Leaves- Old Olive and Always Artichoke.
  • Images were layered onto Old Olive and again onto Rose Red. The images were then layered onto the card base with the bud, on Dimentionals, overlapping the the full bloom. 
I hope you like this card, the stamp set is a great one for watercoloring.  Wouldn't this work as a Birthday card or a Mother's day card?  I hope that you all have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. this card is elegant. It would also make a beautiful wedding card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! It is so bright yet elegant. Very nice job. Following!

    ReplyDelete