Thursday, October 14, 2010

Delightful Decorations

A very simple Christmas Card, but I really like it! This card is done in Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake.
  • Card base is Crumb Cake with a front of Cherry Cobbler, the Cherry Cobbler was run through the Big Shot with the Petals a Plenty embossing folder.
  • the ornament was stamped with Cherry Cobbler on a scrap of Whisper White and punched out with the Ornament punch.
  • I ran a square of Crumb Cake through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice embossing folder I layered it onto the square of Cherry Cobbler and layered that onto a a piece of Crumb Cake that was ran through the Big Shot with the Petal a Plenty. This was all layered onto the card front.
  • I used Dimensionals to pop up the ornament on the card.
  • I died a piece of Taffeta ribbon with the Crumb Cake marker and tied it in a bow and added it to the top of the ornament with a glue dot.
I a great day and find time to stamp!

2 comments:

  1. Two of my fave new colors..I love this card. I use the 'Joy' stamp alot from that set, but I'm partial to it since it's my daughter's name :)
    Very pretty card!

    Following you from NY via Stampin' Connection
    http://scrappingjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete