Friday, October 1, 2010

Birthday Bakery

This card uses 2 hostess level one items, Birthday Bakery and Designer Series Paper Pack- In Color.
  • Card base is Whisper White with a front using Pear Pizzazz  DSP.
  • I stamped the images on Watercolor Paper using Stazon.
  • I colored the images using Markers and an Aqua Painter.  Colors used Regal Rose, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight.
  • I layered the gift bag image on Regal Rose, again on Daffodil Delight and last on Pear Pizzazz. I used the Scallop Trim corner punch on the Pear Pizzazz.
  • I punched two strips of scrap Regal Rose with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border and added them to the top and bottom of the cake image.
  • I added both images to the card front using Dimensionals to pop up the gift bag.
I hope you like the card, have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment