Friday, August 20, 2010

Lots of Bots-- Sense of Time

Is anyone else missing the copper line that SU carried in the past?  My son asked why I haven't posted this card. There was a couple of reasons, one being it didn't photograph well.  Well he asked again so I decided to go ahead, maybe you all have good imaginations and can tell that this is really nice in real life. This is the card I made for my son on his 16th birthday.
  • Card base is Soft Suede, stamped with Sense of Time in Versamark and embossed with retired copper embossing powder.
  •  I embossed several layers of copper on a rectangle of CS, ran out of copper before it was thick enough so added some clear layers.  While the embossing powder was melted and warm I pressed the robot  from Lots of  Bots into it. The image was popped up with Dimensionals.
This card was made for my son who made this card.  http://kath-allthatscrap.blogspot.com/2010/05/lots-of-bots-steampunk.html
Hope you can imagine this card better then it photographed ;).

1 comment:

  1. This is a masterpiece. I can see why your son wanted it to be proudly displayed on your blog. I bet it is gorgeous IRL
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete