Wednesday, August 25, 2010

CASEing Vickie Burdick


When I started planning cards for my Greeting Card Kids class (tomorrow) I had a hard time thinking of a card for this image, I had already planed one that I cut the image out cutting off the heart and making it into a birthday card. But as a Valentine's day card it wasn't coming to me, then I found Vickie's card (check it out )http://itsastampthing-vicki.blogspot.com/2010/07/mtsc84thank-you.html  as you can see I CASEd it pretty closely. 
• Fold Pretty in Pink card base in half


• Stamp image with Stazon in the center of the WCP, color with markers and an Aqua Painter, colors used Pretty in Pink(heart), Marina Mist(dress and bow), Daffodil Delight(hair), Blush Blossom(skin), soft Suede (for shadow to ground image)

• Run the Pretty in Pink CS through the Big Shot with the Backgrounds Textures Plate, layer it on Whisper White. Run the Maria Mist through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots folder layer on Whisper White. Add the Marina Mist/Whisper White layer on the card base; add the Pretty in Pink/Whisper White on top.

• Stamp happy valentine's day from "Teeny Tiny Wishes" on the piece of Whisper White with Marina Mist

• Layer the image on Marina Mist, adhere the phrase behind the Marina Mist and center on the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment