Saturday, July 3, 2010

Fast and Fabulous

I ordered this Hostess Set with my Pre-order, this is the first card I made with it, it will be in my Open Studio Tuesday Stamping for anyone to come and make.

  • I ran the front of the card base, Whisper White, through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice folder. Love the texture! Score and fold after you run it through, the folders make the paper shrink slightly.
  • I colored the stamp with Markers and then stamped it onto a piece of Whisper White.
  • I mounted it on Concord Crush and Old Olive.
  • For the Mr & Mrs I stamped it with Concord Crush on Whisper White, punched it out with the 1" circle, layered on 1 1/4" Old Olive circle, layered it with Dimensionals on a Concord Crush Large Oval, layered on a sizzlit cut with the Lots of Tags in Old Olive.

    Hope you like this card!

No comments:

Post a Comment