Wednesday, April 28, 2010

All New! Birthday Block



The new mini catalog that starts May 1st has 4 stamps sold as singles, they are $8.95 or less. This makes a simple card, in card #1 I used markers to color in the different colors. I used Melon Mambo, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie CS on a base of Whisper White CS. The Ribbon is Melon Mambo and the Tag Punch and Tiny Tags from the Occasions Mini will be in the new catalog in July.
On card #2 I Used Melon Mambo, Basic Black and Whisper White CS. I used the Scallop Edge punch on the card front and on a piece of Basic Black that is attached on the inside of the card.

1 comment:

  1. Kath, fabulous cards. I love the fact that you colored the wording differently - it really adds another dimension to the card and brings this sentiment to live.
    Goes really well with your new blog look, too :-)
    Congratulations - i love the bright colors and the button dividers. A really fun blog
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete