Friday, March 5, 2010

CASEing Dawn Griffith- Dawns Stamping Thoughts


So Dawn posted a card on her blog a week ago that was the inspiration for this card. I wanted my card to be the finished size of 5 1/5" x 4 1/4". The first picture is the inside of the card with a tear off book mark, I'm thinking it needs a hole punched and a ribbon at the top. The second picture is the front of the card.
I used Taken with Teal textured card stock for my card base, I cut it at 5 1/2" x 10 1/2", I scored it at 4 1/4" and then using the Cutter Kit I cut the the tear lines for the book mark.
Punches I used are: Scallop Trim Corner, Word Window, Modern Label
Stamp Sets: Oval All, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Sizzlits: Beautiful Wings
Paper: Taken with Teal, Whisper White, Basic Black, Sweet Pea Designer Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment