Monday, March 8, 2010

Bugs and Kisses


The grasshopper is stamped in Old Olive onto Whisper White. The designer paper used to frame it is from the Sweet Pea paper collection. The card base is So Saffron, layered with Taken with Teal and Old Olive. I used the punches Designer Label, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle.
Come and make this card in the March 30th class. e-mail me if you are interested or want more information.
All of my commission for this month is being donated to my sons Eagle Project. He is scrapbooking the children that have stayed at the Ronald McDonald House in Las Vegas. So if you want to help him out e-mail me your order and remember this is the last month of Sale-a-brations, so every $50 you spend before shipping and tax earns you a free stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment