Friday, February 19, 2010

Vintage Vogue- mother's day

This card is inspired by a card made by another stampin' up demonstrator, her name is Jen Sannes. Stampin' Up started a demonstrator only site so that demonstrators could share ideas with each other. It was her card that made me decide not to use my Vintage Vogue set in Vintage colors and to distress everything.

So my card uses colors from the Bold Bright collection, a collection of colors that rarely use. The colors are Lovely Lilac, Tempting Turquoise and Green Galore. The card base is Lovely Lilac with a front of Whisper White. I stamped the large flower, 2 small flowers, and the vines on the front, on a scrap I stamp 1 large and 4 small flowers and cut them out. With dimensionals I popped three of the flowers up and left 2 small flowers flat but hanging slightly off the edge. The phrase is from All Holidays I used markers to color the stamp before stamping.

For the center of the large flower I used a ribbon slide with a half pearl.

No comments:

Post a Comment