Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Valentine for my Husband



A few weeks ago I showed my husband the Valentine I made with the truck from Loads of Love and asked him if it was masculine enough to be a man card. He said that it was a woman's idea of a mans card. So I asked what a man thinks a mans card is. He said one with boobs on. So here it is- my Mans card. The card base is Blush Blossom and the bikini is from Sending Love. The pattern is from this site. http://stampowl.blogspot.com/2008/01/panty-template.html I did add straps and a small heart on the butt. So I hope he likes his card.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kath!! I made this card for my boyfriend and he loved it!! Of course... Thank you so much for throwing the pattern in along with all my other awesome stuff!! I can't wait till we throw our party in June!! Yay!!!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete