Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Spring Song

I really like this card. I love humming birds. I stamped the bird from Spring Song with StazOn on Watercolor paper and painted it with Watercolor Wonder Crayons and Aqua Painters, and a touch of PearlEx Powder (discontinued). I mounted the picture on Cameo Coral CS and again on Basic Black CS. The card base is 4 ¼'' x 5 ½" Blush Blossom CS. I used a 2 ½" x 5 ½" piece of Ginger Blossom Designer Paper that I mounted on Groovy Guava CS. I wrapped a piece of stitched Groovy Guava ribbon around the designer paper; I used a rub on from the Sell a bration Catty on the ribbon. I used the ribbon slide from the Occasions Catty that I used Stampin Glitter on to add some sparkle to the card. I mounted the designer paper strip on the card base and then mounted the picture on top of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment