Monday, May 19, 2008

Just B


Another Just B card... I combined three sets to make this baby card. The base is Bashful Blue CS. On the lower left corner of the card I stamped the Sent from above from Sweet Celebrations set with Brilliant Blue ink. I cut a slit around the edge of the circle. I stamped the phrase again on Whisper White CS in Bashful Blue ink and punched it out with the 1 ¼" circle punch. I stamped the safety pin from Short and Sweet with Brilliant Blue ink and mounted it on a Build a Brad then centered it on the Whisper White circle, and then mounted it on the phrase stamped on the card front. The B was stamped on Whisper White CS with Brilliant Blue ink; I mounted it on So Saffron CS. I wrapped a piece of Bashful Blue Striped Ribbon around a piece of Brilliant Blue CS then mounted the B on it and then tucked the corner in the slit on the card front.

No comments:

Post a Comment