Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Just B



I had planned to use this as last weeks kwerner's color inspiration #8 but due to camera issues and a crazy week I even though I had it made in time I wasn't able to post it. This card uses the standard size card base in Bashful Blue CS. On Whisper White Cs I stamped the B from Just B with Pumpkin Pie ink, I mounted it on Pumpkin Pie CS. I wrapped Pumpkin Pie Striped Ribbon around a piece of Brilliant Blue CS and then mounted the B on it. I popped it up on Dimensionals. On Whisper White I stamped the celebrate circle from Sweet Celebrations in Brilliant Blue and punched it out with the 1 ¼" circle punch, I mounted it on 1 3/8" circle punched from Pumpkin Pie CS. I stamped the cupcake from Short and Sweet on Whisper White with Pumpkin Pie Ink I mounted it on a Build a Brad, I layered it over the corner of the B. I stamped the phrase on on the card front in Brilliant Blue. I thought it was pretty good but didn't get it entered.

No comments:

Post a Comment