Monday, April 28, 2008

Zoofari

Zoofari and It's Your Birthday are the sets used for this card, I remember seeing a card something like this when the set came out, but I don't remember where. I borrowed the set from my good friend Deena and this is the card I made. The card base is a 4 ¼" x 5 ½" piece of Wild Wasabi CS. I stamped the images on Whisper White CS and colored them with Watercolor Wonder Crayons and an Aqua Painter. I cut squares from the Designer Series paper in Almost Amethyst, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, and Rose Red. I used the 1 3/8" circle punch to frame the animals that I colored to match. I mounted each square on Basic Black CS and mounted each of them on the card base. I used birthdays are best in Wild Wasabi ink stamping one word at a time. For some reason this card reminds me of fruit striped gum:).

No comments:

Post a Comment