Friday, April 18, 2008

Three For You Punch Box


This card was made using the Three For You Punch Box. For my card base of 4 ¼" x 5 ½" I used Mellow Moss CS. I tore about 1" off the bottom edge of the front, then sponged it with Mellow Moss ink. On the inside I adhered 1 ½" x 5 ½" Groovy Guava CS to the bottom. I punch flower using both the Three for You punch, the Boho Blossoms punch, and the hand held circle punch I used Groovy Guava. Blush Blossom, and Barely Banana CS. The flowers are made stacking different combinations of the flower punches together, the top flower uses the small green Rhinestone Brad as its center. These flowers were mounted on a small piece of Mellow Moss CS. From the set Holidays and Wishes I stamped From the Heart on Whisper White CS in Mellow Moss ink. I sponged the edges of the Whisper White CS with Mellow Moss ink, this was adhered to a piece of Groovy Guava CS that I had punched with the Three for You punch. On a piece of Whisper White CS I stamped the three flowers using Blush Blossom and then Groovy Guava inks and adhered it from behind the Groovy Guava CS. This was then mounted to the card front.

No comments:

Post a Comment