Wednesday, April 16, 2008

His and Her Baby Cards
















His Card: So Saffron and Bashful Blue CS, Bashful Blue Striped Ribbon.
Her Card: Whisper White and Pretty in Pink CS, Pink Gingham Ribbon.

The Card Stock was cut 4 ¼" x 11" then folded in half; I cut 1" off the front. On the back piece, punch using the Slit Punch half way down, using the 1/8" circle punch, punch a hole in the center of the half circle slit. Cut the contrasting CS 1" x 4 ¼". I put the contrasting CS under the slit, ran a line down the inside of the front, and closed the card to adhere it to the contrasting CS. Matching the ribbon to the contrasting CS I tied it thru the hole punched in the slit. I stamped the Cute with StazOn, His: Very Vanilla CS. Her: Whisper White CS. His: I colored with So Saffron and Bashful Blue Markers(Pretty in Pink for the heart) and sponged So Saffron on the edges. Her: I used Pretty in Pink marker but on the c,u,e and the heart I used two way glue and Dazzling Diamonds. I mounted both phrases on their contrasting CS.










No comments:

Post a Comment