Monday, April 7, 2008

Heartfelt Thanks


I saw a similar card somewhere last year but I don't remember where, if you do, let me know and I will give credit where credit is due. I started with a card base of 4 ¼" x 5 ½" in Pretty in Pink. I rolled Rough Texture over a piece of Creamy Caramel CS in the same color ink I stamped the flowers from Heartfelt Thanks using Pretty in Pink and Always Artichoke(stamped off once), I cut these out. On the piece I rolled with the Rough Texture I wrapped a piece of Creamy Caramel Gingham Ribbon around it and tied a piece of Black Grosgrain in the knot. The Basic Black CS is popped up on Stampin' Dimensionals. The piece of Creamy Caramel CS on top of the Basic Black is stamped with all the different words from Warm Words, this piece I distressed the edges, wadded up and tore pieces from. I tore a hole in the center and poked the flower through and popped it with Dimentionals. This was one of the first cards I made last year when I signed up as a demonstrator and was making cards for a display board.

No comments:

Post a Comment