Friday, April 4, 2008

Another Mother's Day Card


This is simple Mother's day card. I cut Very Vanilla CS 4 ½" x 11", folded it in half, and tore 1/3 of one side off. I set two Regal Rose eyelets to make a pocket out of the card. I cut the corners of to make the pocket card look like a tag(I didn't notice until I uploaded the picture that I left the card laying on an envelope:) ). On the front of the pocket I stamped the swirls from Bronc Buster, diagonally. I used another stamp from All Holidays, this time I masked out the word friend and with the stampin-ma-jig I added the word mother from the mother's day stamp from the same set, this was stamped on Very Vanilla CS with Regal Rose ink, this was layered on Pretty in Pink CS and Regal Rose CS. I cut out a large tag out of Regal Rose CS to go in the pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment